Sorry it’s been a while, y’all. I’ve been busy and playing Warcraft because I’ve been too tired doing much else. So here’s a quick update:
– I’m going to go to SFSU for a Masters in Creative Writing, Fiction
– I’m planning my sister’s baby shower
– I’m going to get up early tomorrow to make my mom a surprise Mother’s Day tea at home
– I have so much writing to do and will eventually put a post here of my projects
– Having read several Let’s Reads (Jenny Trout, The Drunk Librarian, Let’s Read With Nella), I’m somewhat tempted to do a blind reading of An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. Why this book in particular? It’s about a guy named Colin Singleton (cue laugh track) who dates and is dumped by 19 women named Katherine. Oh, and fun fact, all the Katherines each share the last name of the nineteen girls/women that dumped John Green. I ain’t shitting you. He lists all of them and why they dumped him, and it is ringing all sorts of alarm bells in my head. However, I am a (somewhat) professional, and am capable of separating the really-creeping-me-out-author from his work. Who knows, maybe I’ll even like this book.
So that’s a quick update for now. Have a good Mother’s Day!